- Go to eprints.uwe.ac.uk and login using your UWE login.
- Click on New Item.
- Work through the deposit process (Deposit Agreement, Item Type, Upload, Details, Keywords, Deposit).
- Please complete the starred fields and as many other fields as possible.
- If possible, upload the full text (details in Notes on uploading the full text).
If this is not possible, a bibliographic record only will be created.
- When you have entered the required data, go to the Deposit section and click on Deposit Item Now.
- To pause the process, click on Save for Later. The record will remain in your Work Area and be accessible via Manage Deposits.
- To amend a record after it has been deposited, return it to your Work Area by clicking on:
Manage Deposits > View Item (icon=magnifying glass) > Actions > Return to Work Area
Quick deposit using Import Items
- If you know the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) or PubMed ID you can use the Import Items option to complete some of the fields automatically.
- You can also use Import Items to import records from bibliographic software.
- To import from RefWorks use the BibTex format. (Some editing of the imported records may be necessary.)
You can use the ? symbols to access on-screen help.
Help is also available from:
- Faculty Research Administrators
- Faculty Librarians
- Repository staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)